Hey! I’m back. just in time for the Sephora sale. In a way, this is a bit of a cheat publish since it was much easier to prepare than a evaluation – simplicity my method back into blogging, right? If you comply with me on Instagram, you’ll understand that I was on vacation for a part of my time away from the blog. right here are some more of what I did in the past month:
• visited some cities in Alberta (Calgary, Banff / Canmore, Jasper as well as Edmonton) – the Canadian Rockies are truly incredible as well as I extremely a suggest visit!
• went to my very first “by invite only” L’Oreal warehouse sale – don’t get excited, since I was on a No-Buy I didn’t get makeup, however my buddy went nuts for the $1 nail polishes. I got a number of bars of Kiehl’s Coriander exfoliating soaps which were restricted edition from Christmas – yay! (Kiehl’s Coriander is one of my all time favourite scents) the most fascinating part of going to the sale was seeing all of the brands that L’Oreal has (besides L’Oreal): Maybelline, Essie, NYX, Lancôme, Shu Uemura, metropolitan Decay, YSL, Givenchy…
• went to Canada’s Wonderland (amusement park) to trip the roller coasters – our favourite rides were Leviathan as well as Behemoth. autumn is the perfect time to go to since it wasn’t as well hot as well as the line-ups weren’t long.
• contributed blood – it’s been years since I last contributed since I almost fainted the last time. This time, whatever went smoothly, although I did establish a big bruise that’s the width of my arm afterward.
• Cleared out old mementos, photos, clothes – just stuff – from our storage locker – there were some hilarious gems… ah memories We’re doing some considerable refurnishing soon so we requirement to make space – new couch, dining space table / chairs, shelves for the spare bedroom, etc.
• lastly completed the entire series of the Sopranos. It took us about 10 months to get with all 6 seasons (more like 7 seasons since season 6 was split into part 1 as well as 2). I’m not a fan of this show – I did not like the characters as well as the story line was only mildly interesting. I was so happy to be done with this show. assumption what? now we can order Netflix!
It feels fantastic to be typing up a blog publish again. At this point, I can’t promise that I’ll be publishing as often as I was previously, however I’ll try my best!
Onward to the Sephora VIB autumn sale!
The early gain access to for VIB Rouge will be November 3rd – tomorrow – up until the 6th, with 20% discount rate off the whole store (use code 20FORROUGE online). The sale will then be offered to VIB (20%) as well as BI (15%) as well, between Nov 10th to 15th. I didn’t get a notification card in the mail this time around around however I did just get a “save the date” email last night (and I’m not alone, on the internet chatter seems to suggest that Sephora is sending the cards out randomly). I’m officially off my No-Buy now as well as normally I go nuts at this sale since it’s the greatest discount rate offered at Sephora (the spring sale is 15% off only), however I’ve decided that I really, truly do not requirement or want any type of more makeup! So, I’m focusing mainly on replenishing items, as well as only buying one key piece.
100% likelihood I’ll buy these:
Lavanila The healthy Deodorant in Fresh Vanilla Lemon – $17
I get one of these every sale. I was worried last time that Sephora wasn’t going to bring this anymore however it seems like they’re back in stock as well as with more scents.
Clinique Purifying Cleansing clean Head Refill – $34
I got the Clinique cleansing clean back in July as well as I’ve been utilizing it almost everyday in the shower in the mornings. I’m truly enjoying it – provides a gentle exfoliation as well as great deals of lather for my deal with wash. I figured it’s time to modification out the clean head however at $34 each, it’s even more costly than the Clarisonic replacement clean heads!
Surratt Artistique Cheek clean – $125
I’m lastly going to bite the bullet as well as get one of the Surratt brushes! The deal with powder clean is $250 so I’m going to get the cheek one for now.
Smashbox 24 hour picture surface shadow primer – $26
I’m in the market for a new eye shadow primer since my Nars pro Prime one is almost finished. The Nars one performs well however I dislike the wand applicator. this is showing as out of stock right now so I may have to opt for one more brand – any type of recommendations?
That’s it. Is there something wrong with me? But, as is with tradition, I’m going to listing some “maybes”:
25% likelihood I’ll buy these:
Surratt beauty Artistique blush in Rougeur – $35
This shade has been on my desire listing for ages as well as I just saw that it’s lastly back in stock! Tempting…
Nars Soft Matte total Concealer – $37
I’ve been eyeing this however I have as well many concealers to utilize up first.
Make Up For ever Lustrous blush combination – $178
This is a brand spanking new release however it enticed me so much. just look at this beast of a blush palette! There are 12 shades with 5g each! It has a value of $400. I might throw out all my blushes as well as just keep this! (as if, LOL )
I didn’t even listing a 50% likelihood section since I am relatively specific that I won’t be buying any type of of these items.
There’s a adorable carry offered in-store on the very first day of the sale. I always snag one however never utilize them.
What about you? What have you been up to? will you be getting anything during the Sephora autumn sale?
Click to email this to a buddy (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
November 2017 No-Buy-Low-Buy AccountabilityIt’s been a while since I last did an update on my buying accountability – the last one was method back in August, actually! That was to cover June as well as July spending, to ensure that means I haven’t talked about exactly how August to October went. Those 3 months were my No-Buys…
December 14, 2017In “Beauty”
Sephora VIB Sale buying listing April 2017 EditionI feel a sense of tiredness in general in the beauty neighborhood lately. I’ve never seen so many anti-hauls as well as declutters as I have recently. In years past, the most prominent topics were hauls as well as beauty collection posts, however I’m now seeing a pattern of the “resistance”. Maybe it’s just…
April 17, 2017In “Beauty”
Sephora VIB Rouge buying listing autumn 2016 EditionHere we go again. It’s almost time for everybody to lose their minds since it’s Sephora VIB sale! I handled to accomplish VIB Rouge condition last year on my No-Buy ( 😆 ) so I get early gain access to as well as 20% off, starting November 4th up until the 7th. then the VIB…
November 2, 2016In “Beauty”